2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackwall Rise, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £140,000
- *Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000*
- Semi detached
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern throughout
- Driveway & Gardens
- Convenient location
*GUIDE PRICE £140,000-150,000* William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this modern and well presented two double bedroom semi-detached family home located just outside of Sowerby Bridge's main town centre. Situated in the ever desirable cul-de-sac of Blackwall Rise
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this modern and well presented two double bedroom semi-detached family home located just outside of Sowerby Bridge's main town centre. Situated in the ever desirable cul-de-sac of Blackwall Rise, the property is conveniently located for access to the A646 which provides access to Hebden Bridge and Halifax, and is also situated within a mile of Sowerby Bridge's main town centre. The property itself is set out over two floors and briefly comprises; entrance porch, dining kitchen and lounge to the ground floor. The first floor holds the two double bedrooms and the modern family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear, in addition to a driveway allowing off road parking for up to two vehicles. We anticipate high demand for this superb home and highly recommend internal viewings to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the entrance porch which benefits from a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and the porch provides access to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 14' 10" x 10' ( 4.52m x 3.05m )
The dining kitchen has been fitted with a range of traditional wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled spashbacks over. The units incorporate an electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. There is space for a full sized fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and the central heating boiler for the property is also located here. The dining kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, tiled flooring, and there is ample space for a dining table and chairs in this room.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 11" maximum ( 4.52m x 3.94m maximum )
The spacious lounge has ample space for lounge furniture and features UPVC double glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden. There is a contemporary fireplace providing a focal point for this room. The measurements for this room include the space taken up by the stairs and there is some limited head height underneath the stairs.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the two double bedrooms and the modern family bathroom in additon to providing access to the loft which is fully borded for storage.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.02m )
The master bedroom has ample space for a double bed and freestanding furniture. There are two UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, a fitted wardrobe, a central heating radiator and this room has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' ( 3.07m x 2.44m )
The second bedroom will also fit a double bed and has a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. This bedroom has also been decorated to a modern and neural finish and benefits from having a central heating radiator.
The recently fitted family bathroom is fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and a paneled bath with glass shower screen and shower attachment over. The walls have been tiled, there is an extractor fan and a heated towel rail. The bathroom benefits from having a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is a small garden with shrub and hedged boundaries and there is a driveway allowing off road parking for upto two vehicles to the side of the property.
The rear garden is a larger than average plot and is made up of a variety of paved, decked and flower bed and rockery areas. There are fenced and hedged boundaries and the garden has been stocked with a variety of mature plants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45617121.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB105000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.