2 bedroom flat for saleSefton Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L8
The Tower is the fifth and final phase of the award winning X1 The Quarter. This development is located just minutes from the Liverpool city centre and the famous docks.
• New-Build Residential Development
• Experienced Developer
• Due for completion Q3 2018
• Liverpool - European Gateway for Atlantic and Pacific Trade
• £4.5 Billion of Investment
• One of the Best-Connected Cities in the UK
• 6th Most Popular Destination for Visitors in 2013
• Second Largest Economy of the UK
Liverpool is regularly named as one of the UK’s best buy-to-let hotspots due to its rapid population growth and lack of high quality housing.
• Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments
• Furniture Pack and Car Park Available
• Leasehold Tenure - 999 years
• Secure Bicycle Storage Provided
• Reputable Management Company in Place
• Universities with excellent Academic Reputations
• Within Walking Distance Liverpool's Universities and City centre
• Wealth of Historic Architecture
The large number of professionals moving to live and work in Liverpool are looking for luxury rental accommodation and are willing to pay a premium for it.
• £5000 Reservation Fee
• 50% Upon Exchange of Contact (Less Reservation Fee)
• 20% Stage Payment after 3 months
• 30%Remaining Balance Payable Upon Completion Q3 2018
We attribute our huge success to building great relationships with each and every individual who enters partnership with us. Our team of professionals are ready and looking forward to providing you with exceptional service.
Make one of these beautiful apartments the next residence you own.
Floor plans and availability will be emailed to you on request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference tower1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Buchanan Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.