2 bedroom apartment for saleCavell Street, London, E1
- Private balcony
- Located on the 3rd floor
- Amazing transport link
- Underfloor Heating
- Natural oak engineered hardwood one strip flooring
- Integrated fully fitted kitchen
- Designer handle less kitchen units
- Full height fitted wardrobe
- Video entry phone system
- Lift & Cycle Storage
GATEWAY HOUSE is a luxurious boutique development of just nine apartements located in the heart of Aldgate.
Aldgate truly offers the best of both sides of London. Moments from the financial institutions of The City of London, yet also at the heart of East London's cultural quarter, it is the perfect work-live location. One from which you can enjoy life in the capital at whatever pace you desire.
Under ten minutes' walking distance of
four key stations - Whitechapel, Shadwell
(DLR and rail) and Aldgate East - the
transport links that Gateway House enjoys
are without question superb.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45618054.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP160470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.