4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEgerton Road, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5RJ
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOME
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- 3 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM + SHOWER ROOM
- ADDITIONAL SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 4
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- LARGE SOUTH WESTERLY REAR GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO ALL VILLAGE AMENITIES
This deceptively spacious and versatile house is ideal for those seeking family sized accommodation, or a property with the ability to have a self-contained annexe to the side.
The house comprises entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, with the addition of a fourth bedroom / additional sitting room to the side with a shower room, utility room and a separate entrance hall.
Externally there is parking to the front for 2 cars, whilst to the rear there is a large south westerly facing garden.
This is a great home which is perfectly located for easy access to the local shops, school, bus routes and beaches. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
This is a great home which is perfectly located for easy access to the local shops, school, bus routes and beaches that Bembridge has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.