Residential Development for saleRussell Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M16
4,058 sq. ft. | POA
- 4,058 sq ft (377 sq m)
- Popular and well-established residential location
- Two storey property comprising office and consulting rooms
- Six on-site car spaces
- Building Area 4,058 sq ft (377 sq m)
- Potential for residential redevelopment under Permitted Development Rights
Russell House sits within a popular and well maintained residential area and has potential for residential development and under Permitted Development Rights. The property has frontage to Russell Road and Whalley Road in Whalley Range, opposite Spire Manchester Hospital. The property lies within a popular residential area less than 15 minutes walk from the shops and amenities of Chorlton Village. The property totals 4,058 sq ft (377sq m) and is arranged over two floors including 2,262sq ft of offices at ground floor and 1,796 sq ft at first floor level split between offices and consultation rooms. Externally the land surrounding the property is part landscaped and part tarmacadam with a provision for 6 spaces. We note that ample road car parking is also available. Please see attached brochure for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDN160313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.