2 bedroom apartment for saleBrighton Avenue, Walthamstow
- Two bedroom maisonette
- 1st floor purpose built flat
- Long lease on completion
- Own rear garden
- Own front door
- Arranged over two floors
A bright, spacious two or three bed apartment arranged over two floors, with a private garden and large lounge at over 180 square feet. Brighton Avenue is handily located just a short walk from Walthamstow Central in one direction, and Walthamstow Marshes in the other.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be living in a bright, spacious apartment with dual reception rooms and a large loft room. You could have three bedrooms, two bedrooms and a loft study or any other set up you choose - lots of flexibility.
Accessed by a rear balcony leading off the kitchen, the private garden has been lovingly cared for with plenty of mature plants and shrubs. Mostly lawn with a small patio it's perfect for enjoying the sun.
Half a mile away on foot is Walthamstow Central, from here you can get directly into Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street in just 20 minutes. There's also the Empire Cinema, a wide range of brand restaurants and the shops of Walthamstow Mall.
Take a similar stroll in the other direction and you come to the wide open, blue and green space of Walthamstow Marshes, a Green Flag award winning nature site. Ideal for fishing, nature walks or evening strolls.
- Walthamstow High street is just 5 minute's walk away, for shops and Europe's longest street market.
- For your new local may we recommend The Chequers? One of the 'stow's best kept secrets and just a brief stroll down the road.
- Walthamstow Leisure Centre with a gym, pool and all manner of sports facilities, is less than half a mile away.
Lounge/Kitchen - 5.5m x 3.1m (18'0" x 10'2") -
Living Room - 3.9m x 2.8m (12'9" x 9'2") -
Bedroom - 2.8m x 2.2m (9'2" x 7'2") -
Bedroom - 5.4m x 3.1m (17'8" x 10'2") -
Bathroom - 3.0m x 1.1m (9'10" x 3'7") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45619335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26503427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.