3 bedroom apartment for saleChestnut Road, Oakham
- First Floor Leasehold Apartment
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Extensive Garden
- Cul De Sac Location
- No Onward Chain
An ideal opportunity for the First Time Buyer or downsizer who is looking for the first step on to the property market. A spacious leasehold property offering three good size bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite with shower over bath. No onward chain.
Part glazed door to-
Stairs rising to First Floor landing
Access to loft, radiator and airing cupboard.
2.92m x 2.84m (9'7"x9'4")
Base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink, mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven. Four ring gas hob, extractor fan, window to rear and two windows to side, wall mounted gas boiler. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Three piece suite in white, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs, radiator, window to rear.
3.93m plus bay x 3.60m into chimney breast (12'11"x11'10")
Radiator, laminate flooring, bay window to rear.
2.13m plus door recess x 3.93m (7'x12'11")
Radiator and window to front.
2.99m x 2.38m (9'10"x7'10")
Radiator and window to front.
3.63m x 3.91m (11'11"x12'10")
Radiator, window to front, tv point, laminate flooring.
Good sized gardens mainly laid to lawn, garden shed and a brick built outbuilding. On street parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45619560.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.