3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarnham
- Grade II Listed refurbished cottage
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Beautiful kitchen/family room with walk-on roof light
- Stunning interior with bespoke quality fittings
- Situated in the heart of Farnham town centre
This beautiful Grade II Listed 16th century cottage has been completely refurbished over recent years by the current owners, who have spared no expense in the modernisation program. 'Bespoke' is a word that comes to mind when describing any part of the work carried out to this property, from the fabulous kitchen/family room to the hand-crafted study desk. Sophisticated lighting, wiring for sound system and a concealed projector together with under floor heating to the tiled areas, mahogany flooring and a walk-on roof light are just some of the amazing features. The cottage oozes charm and character with an abundance of wall and ceiling timbers and many original fireplaces. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate the detail, care and attention that our clients have paid to create this beautiful home.
* Dining Hall with mahogany flooring, cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and wooden surround and fitted storage cupboards. * Fully Tiled Shower Room with under floor heating, shower cubicle and wash basin with cupboards below. * Kitchen - fitted with dark grey and contrasting units hammered granite work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, Miele oven and space for microwave, 4 ring gas hob, Butler sink, breakfast bar with space for washing machine below, space for American fridge/freezer, tiled flooring with under floor heating. * Breakfast/Family Area with a spectacular walk-on roof light, wiring for automated 'Control 4' Home Cinema System concealed projector screen and remote controlled window blinds, Yorkstone tiled floor with under floor heating and 2 doors to outside. * Rear Lobby with fitted shoe cabinet. * Bathroom with under floor heating, roll-top bath, pedestal wash basin and low level w.c.
Stairs to First Floor * Landing with understairs storage cupboard. * Cloakroom with low level w.c., wash basin and tiled flooring. * Bedroom 1 is a lovely double aspect room with double storage cupboard and newly laid oak flooring. * Bedroom 3 has a pretty cast iron fireplace and storage cupboard. * Study/Bedroom 4 with feature glass panel and hand-crafted oak desk.
Stairs to Second Floor * Bedroom 2 is a large double aspect space with a vaulted ceiling, newly laid oak flooring and room divider with dressing area behind and eaves storage cupboards.
* Gas central heating. * All floors on the two levels upstairs were sound insulated in early 2016 with an instacoustic system. * The party wall with the neighbouring property is sound insulated and cavity filled * New Secondary glazing to all windows for sound and heat insulation
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45619569.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 374239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.