3 bedroom terraced house for saleMichael Street, Buckhaven, Leven, Fife, KY8
- Three bedroom mid terrace property
- Ideal BTL with potential yield of circa 11%
- Flexible layout with third bedroom on ground floor
- Open plan kitchen and living room
- Ground floor bathroom
- Two double bedrooms on first floor
- Benefits from GCH and DG
- Private patio area and communal courtyard
This well maintained three bedroom mid terrace cottage comes to market with a significant discount from the home report value. The property will make an ideal family home offering a flexible layout with bed three being on the ground floor along with the family bathroom. Alternatively with a potential yield of circa 11% this will make an ideal BTL. Current owners have decorated in neutral tones and further benefits include DG, GCH and private patio area. There is also a shared courtyard t the rear.
The property is situated within a popular area of Buckhaven. The location is convenient for access to local shopping facilities and Leven town centre is less than three miles away where there is a range of town centre shops, amenities and services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.