2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFotherby Place, Wigan
Offers in Region of
- **CHAIN FREE**
- 2 bedroom true bungalow
- Off road driveway parking
- Low maintenance gardens
- Occupies a Good Size Plot
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Close to Local Amenities
*****NEW PRICE**** MASSIVELY REDUCED****
THE PROPERTY WAREHOUSE is delighted to present to the sale market this 2 bedroom true bungalow in the Hawkley Hall area of Wigan.
Offered with no onward chain the property is perfect for those looking to down size. Location is with in reach of local amenities and public travel networks.
Occupying a good size plot with rear extension and ample off road driveway parking, and an easy low maintenance gardens to the rear.
Internally comprising of Lounge Diner, Fitted Kitchen, Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a second double bedroom and the family bathroom complete with wash basin, wc bath and overhead shower.
Full double glazing and gas central heating is featured.
We anticipate a high level of interest in this fantastic property, don't miss out.
Viewing is by appointment only, call us today to book yours.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45620130.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRW1001233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffin and Griffin Estate Agents, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.