3 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Lane, Amersham
- Entrance Hallway
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 En-suites to Master and Third Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Patio Area & Rear Garden with Views
- Garage & Off Street Parking
Brown & Merry are proud to announce this attractive 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in a most delightful location within Amersham's most popular residential areas. Chain Free Sale.
This versatile home has ample living space, a master bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room and an en-suite shower room to bedroom three with a further good sized double bedroom. We strongly advise full inspection to appreciate everything the property has to offer.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 4" ( 4.78m x 4.06m )
Dining Room 15' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.62m x 3.56m )
Conservatory 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 15' 1" x 7' ( 4.60m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 14' 4" into Bay/French Door x 13' 8" to Wardrobes ( 4.37m into Bay/French Door x 4.17m to Wardrobes )
En-Suite Bath/shower Room
Bedroom 2 13' 4" into Bay x 11' 9" ( 4.06m into Bay x 3.58m )
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 10' 5" max ( 3.28m x 3.18m max )
En-Suite Shower Room
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street towards Amersham, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Amersham Road. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit into Chesham Road and at the 3rd roundabout take the 2nd exit into Sycamore Road and go straight over the next roundabout. At 5th roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Station Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45621105.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.