4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorwich Road, Bergh Apton, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended semi detached home
- Four bedrooms
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Wonderful mature gardens
- Beautiful field views to the side and rear
- Off road parking
CHECK OUT THESE VIEWS!
Well presented four bedroom extended semi detached house boasting driveway parking, 36ft+ reception room, double glazing, beautiful garden to the rear and wonderful field views. Just a short drive from Norwich City centre the property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the front, ceramic tiled floor, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Lounge / Diner 36' 10" x 12' 11" ( 11.23m x 3.94m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear, fireplace, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room 16' x 9' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the side, double glazed French doors, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.00m x 3.23m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, one bowl sink and drainer, space for oven, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, double glazed windows to the side and rear.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge/ diner, door to:
With wash hand basin and double glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 17' x 9' 11" ( 5.18m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 12' 5" ( 2.90m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, over stairs cupboard and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.00m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, built in wardrobes, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Four 11' x 5' 9" ( 3.35m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
To the rear of the property is an elevated garden mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature trees and shrubs, wooden garden shed and workshop. To the front of the property there is a shingled drive and workshop. Ref: 35006
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45621183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.