3 bedroom terraced house for saleGladys Avenue, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ask about our £1000 buyers incentive
- Three double bedrooms
- Central location
- Upstairs bathroom
- Ideal first time buy or investment.
- Open plan kitchen/lounge
Three bedroom house benefiting from a driveway and located close to amenities, also within the corpus Christi primary school catchment. This property comprises three really good sized bedrooms, upstairs bathroom and downstairs W/C, open plan lounge/kitchen, ideal first time home.
Three bedroom house benefiting from a driveway and located close to amenities, also within the Corpus Christi primary school catchment. This property comprises three really good sized bedrooms, upstairs bathroom and downstairs W/C, open plan lounge/kitchen, ideal first time home or investment purchase.
Counsel Tax Band: C
Double glazed door to front, smooth plastered walls, carpet flooring, coat hanging area.
Lounge 13' Max x 13' 11" Max ( 3.96m Max x 4.24m Max )
Double glazed window to front, smooth plastered walls, carpet flooring, fire place, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen with work surfaces, sink/drainer, gas oven and hob, space for washing machine and dishwasher, spot lighting, radiator, Door to Lounge.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, smooth plastered walls, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
Velux window, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Partly tiled, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, radiator, extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45621405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.