3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Pirans Avenue, Portsmouth
Sold STC £235,000
- Stunning home - wow factor aplenty!
- Three double bedrooms and converted loft area!
- 3 reception rooms
- Full of character and charm
- Summer house
- Sought after Baffins location
Stunning home with 3 double bedrooms and a converted loft area in the sought after Baffins location, beautifully presented and full of character!! This home has the wow factor and must be viewed to be fully appreciated, benefits include three double bedrooms, a converted loft area, stunning lounge..
Stunning home with 3 double bedrooms and a converted loft area in the sought after Baffins location, beautifully presented and full of character!! This home has the wow factor and must be viewed to be fully appreciated, benefits include three double bedrooms, a converted loft area, stunning lounge, spacious kitchen with access to the lovely dining room, utility and separate w/c, sun lounge/sitting room. There is a pleasant rear garden which also benefits from a summer house/shed with light and power, and a front courtyard garden.
Character features such-as original skirting and coving, galleried stairwell to first floor. decorative front door with double glazed obscure panels, obscure upvc double glazed panel to front elevation, tiled flooring, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, additional recess with potential to be a computer/study area, character stripped wooden doors to lounge and dining room.
Obscure upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, w/c, wash hand basin, combi boiler.
Lounge 15' 6" Into Bay x 11' 3" Into Recess ( 4.72m Into Bay x 3.43m Into Recess )
Upvc double glazed bay window to front, beautifully decorated, character features such-as original skirting and coving, decorative ceiling rose, stripped wooden floors, picture rail and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 10' 1" Into Recess ( 3.81m x 3.07m Into Recess )
Character features such-as original skirting and coving, picture rail, open access to kitchen and stripped wood door to sun lounge/sitting room, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 6' 3" ( 4.80m x 1.91m )
Beautiful modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, integrated induction hob, fan assisted double electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink/drainer, integrated dishwasher, spot lighting, radiator, oak style laminate flooring. Arch to utility area and open access to dining room.
Upvc double glazed door to rear garden, space for tumble dryer, space and plumbing for washing machine, roll edge work surfaces, oak style laminate flooring, polycarbonate roofing.
Sun Lounge/sitting Room 9' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.79m )
Upvc double glazed double opening doors to rear garden, light and power, radiator, polycarbonate roofing.
First Floor Landing
Character stripped wood doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 3" Into Recess ( 3.89m x 3.43m Into Recess )
Upvc double glazed window to front, character exposed floorboards, picture rail, feature exposed brickwork chimney breast with decorative tiled hearth, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 3" Into Recess ( 3.81m x 3.12m Into Recess )
Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 9" x 6' 6" Max narrowing to 5' 2" Min ( 4.80m x 1.98m Max narrowing to 1.57m Min )
Upvc window to rear elevation, coved ceiling, radiator.
Obscure upvc double glazed window to front elevation, w/c, wash hand basin, bath with over head shower, tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and spot lights.
Converted Loft Area 15' 6" Plus Recess x 9' 8" ( 4.72m Plus Recess x 2.95m )
Double glazed velux style window to rear elevation, access via first floor landing stairs, spot lights, power point, some restricted head height, access to eaves with space for storage.
Shingle front courtyard garden enclosed by brick half wall.
Pleasantly presented, laid to patio and lawn, tree and shrub areas, outside tap, stylishly lit decking area and half brick wall.
Spot lights, power, potential for different uses, access to additional shed and storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45621420.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.