2 bedroom bungalow for saleJames Crescent, Werrington, ST9
- Extended semi detached bungalow
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Requires some refurbishment
- Plenty of potential
- 20' lounge
- Good sized gardens
- Ample parking
- Lovely residential location
- NO CHAIN!
* An extended semi detached bungalow
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* Spacious accommodation comprises: porch, hallway
* 20' lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Good sized gardens to the front and rear
* A driveway provides additional parking
* Requires some general refurbishment but offers lots of potential
* Lovely residential location. Viewing recommended
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, store. Access to loft which houses the gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM ONE : 11'0" x 10'4" (3.35m x 3.15m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 9'1" x 8'10" (2.77m x 2.69m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. Central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
LOUNGE : 20'3" x 14'0" (6.17m x 4.27m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN : 10'10" x 9'1" (3.30m x 2.77m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, storage units, working surfaces. Gas point, sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing ample parking, garden to rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Hanley city centre via Bucknall New Road and proceed to Lime Kiln traffic lights. Continue on into Werrington Road (A52), and continue up the hill onto Ash Bank Road, eventually turning left onto Johnstone Avenue. James Crescent is then situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.