3 bedroom flat for saleCarlisle Road, Hove
Sold STC £700,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GROUND FLOOR DOUBLE FRONTED FLAT
- 3 BEDROOMS & 2 BATHROOMS
- WEST FACING GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- SITTING ROOM & DINING ROOM
A unique and quirky double fronted period apartment situated on south side of New Church Road, Hove. The property has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living accommodation, west facing lawned garden, integral garage and driveway. SHARE OF FREEHOLD.
Carlisle Road is ideally situated in Hove between Hove seafront and New Church Road, the popular Richardson Road nearby with its local cafes, butchers and grocers.
The apartment occupies the entire ground floor and is entered into through a spacious dining hall. From here you enter via double doors the living room which overlooks the rear garden.
The kitchen is fully fitted and has plenty of space for a breakfast table and seating, and opens into the utility room which houses the boiler, the freezer and the washing machine. There are also double doors leading into the garden from the kitchen.
Bedroom 1 is a large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a bay window, bedroom 2 is also a double and bedroom 3 is a single room suitable as an office or a children's room. Bedroom 2 & 3 have access into the 'Jack & Jill' wet room.
The private garden is west facing; there is a decked area leading to the mainly lawned section with flower bed surrounds. It is a great size and ideal for those late summer evenings.
The garage is accessed via double doors and also internally through the communal hallway. It has power and lighting, and plenty of storage space if you are not planning to use it for a car. There is also off-street parking on the driveway.
This property is simply a one-off, a truly unique apartment with fantastic sized rooms, beautiful garden, rarely available garage, driveway and a SHARE OF FREEHOLD.
Living Room 19' 2" max x 12' 9" max ( 5.84m max x 3.89m max )
Dining Room 19' 3" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.87m max x 3.23m max )
Utility Room 12' 9" max x 16' 9" max ( 3.89m max x 5.11m max )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 4" max x 8' 6" max ( 4.98m max x 2.59m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" max x 19' 2" max ( 3.56m max x 5.84m max )
Bedroom 2 15' 8" max x 11' max ( 4.78m max x 3.35m max )
Bedroom 3 7' 1" max x 10' 5" max ( 2.16m max x 3.18m max )
Bathroom 6' 4" max x 7' 7" max ( 1.93m max x 2.31m max )
Wet Room 5' 9" max x 2' 9" max ( 1.75m max x 0.84m max )
West Facing Garden
Integral Garage & Driveway
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45621633.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.