4 bedroom detached house for saleAugustus Close, North Hykeham, Lincoln
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms & Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- Wide Range of Local Amenities
- Popular Village Location
Situated within the ever popular and sought after town of North Hykeham is this beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home benefiting from well maintained front and rear gardens, modern kitchen and bathroom suites and spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after town of North Hykeham is this beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home benefiting from well maintained front and rear gardens, modern kitchen and bathroom suites, spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, Study, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility, Conservatory, Four Bedrooms with an En-suite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With double glazed front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor and access to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC and wash hand basin; complete with an extractor fan, wall mounted panel radiator and part tiled walls.
Study 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Lounge 24' 10" into bay x 10' 7" ( 7.57m into bay x 3.23m )
A spacious, light and airy reception having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and power points and a feature gas fire with decorative wooden surround.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.75m x 2.92m )
Being fitted with a range of modern and contemporary high gloss red base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and integrated appliances including an electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood and space for a fridge freezer and dishwasher; complete with tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility 6' 3" x 6' ( 1.91m x 1.83m )
Being fitted with base units and work surfaces incorporating space and plumbing for a washing machine; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading out to the exterior.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 9' ( 3.51m x 2.74m )
Being of part brick, part uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, power points, tiled flooring and double glazed double doors leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With loft access, airing cupboard and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.30m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed window to the front aspect, shaver point, wall mounted panel radiator, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with part tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there are lawned areas with decorative planted and gravelled borders, hedgerow, mature shrubs and trees, separated by a pathway leading to the front entrance door whilst benefiting further from a driveway with further lawned area. The rear garden is laid to lawn, patio, gravelled and decked areas with mature borders; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45621729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.