Office for saleOlympic Way, Birchwood, WARRINGTON
Guide Price* £300,000
- AUCTION HOUSE COMMERCIAL TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON THURSDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2016
- BOLTON WANDERERS FOOTBALL GROUND, THE MACRON STADIUM, PLATINUM LOUNGE, BURNDEN WAY, BOLTON, BL6 6JW
- GUIDE PRICE: £300,000
- START TIME: 2:00PM
- 4,090 SQ.FT HIGH QUALITY OFFICES WITH PARKING
- AIR CONDITIONING/RAISED FLOORS/DOUBLE GLAZING
- BREEAM - VERY GOOD ACCREDITATION
- EPC: B
Olympic Park is strategically positioned in Birchwood overlooking the M6 motorway and easily accessed from either Junction 21 of the M6 or Junction 11 of the M62. Unit 11a comprises a recently constructed high quality two storey semi-detached office building extending to 4,090 sq ft (380 sq m), (2,045 sq ft per floor), constructed to BREEAM very good accreditation. The offices benefit from:
• full access raised floors,
• 12 dedicated car parking spaces,
• suspended ceilings with integrated LG7 lighting,
• double glazing throughout,
• quality carpeting and decoration throughout,
• male, female and disabled w.c facilities
• air conditioning.
Ground Floor - 2,045 sq ft (190 sq m)
First Floor - 2,045 sq ft (190 sq m)
Total net internal floor area - 4,090 sq ft (380 sq m)
Please contact Auction House North West Commercial on 0161 830 7477
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House North West, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House North West, Manchester on 0161 468 0073.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.