3 bedroom detached house for saleBlagreaves Lane, Littleover, Derby
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SMALL PROGRAMME OF MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- LOUNGE. DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- POPULAR LOCATION.
Situated in the desirable area of Littleover is this traditional detached famly with a small programme of modernisation required.
Situated in the desirable area of Littleover is this traditional detached famly with a small programme of modernisation required which when completed would provide an ideal spacious family home. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, ounge, dining room, kitchen and to the first floor three bedroos and a bathroom. Littleover provides a good range of Schools and shops and easy access to the A38.
having double glazed window, understairs store cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.78m )
having UPVC window, gas fire and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 12' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.78m )
having UPVC double glazed window, gas fiere with back boiler and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.34m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units incorpiorating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, tiling to walls. Three UPVC windows and UPVC door to outside.
having window and doors to
Bedroom One 12' x 13' 6" into bay ( 3.66m x 4.11m into bay )
UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.36m )
having UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
having a matching three piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiling to walls, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
to the front of the property is a lawn with shrubs and borders. driveway providing parking and access to Garage with up and over doos.To the rear of the property is an outside store and wc., patio, area laid to lawn with borders and a summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.