3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePickmere Lane, Tabley, Nr Knutsford.
Offers in Excess of
- A spacious semi detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open plan Lounge/Dining Room and Conservatory
- Refitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- Corner plot providing ample parking
- Private rear garden
- Central heating and double glazed windows
- Open views over adjoining countryside
This semi-detached house stands within a large corner plot and is situated within a semi-rural location, enjoying delightful open views over mature farmland yet is convenient for a wide range of local centres, having access to the A556 and M6 motorway nearby.
Bearing a datestone of 1951, the property is constructed of brick under a tiled roof and offers well proportioned accommodation which has recently been updated to include a new kitchen and shower room. In addition, there is an uPVC conservatory/garden room which gives an excellent extra reception room and enjoys views over the rear garden. To the front of the house, there is an extensive driveway providing ample off-road parking and both the front and rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn.
The arrangement of the accommodation is briefly as follows:- enclosed Porch, Entrance Hall, spacious Lounge/ Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, spacious Utility Room and Cloakroom with W.C. To the first floor the Landing leads to three well proportioned Bedrooms and Shower Room with re-fitted white suite. The traditional roof construction also lends itself to a possible loft conversion (subject to any necessary planning permission).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45622836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meller Braggins, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.