3 bedroom bungalow for saleTyedean Road, Telscombe Cliffs, Peacehaven, East Sussex
***ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY KING & CHASEMORE- PEACEHAVEN OFFICE. SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED FOR WAITING BUYERS --PLEASE CALL US IF YOU WANT TO SELL ,OR JUST FOR A FREE UP-TO-DATE MARKET VALUATION-WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION***.
STUNNING FAMILY PROPERTY IN RESIDENTIAL LOCATION JUST OFF THE COAST ROAD.
KING & CHASEMORE are delighted to offer for sale this extremely spacious three bedroom detached chalet bungalow, situated in Tyedean Road, a quiet and residential road, found just off the South Coast Road, in the popular Telscombe Cliffs area, positioned along the coast from Brighton. The property offers good size family accommodation and comprises: Entrance porch, spacious entrance hall, 20' living room/dining room area, leading through to a 20' sun conservatory, 13' modern fully fitted kitchen, ( with fitted double oven microwave, and hob, ) extended breakfast bar area, leading through to a 16' family room/breakfast room area, two double bedrooms on the ground floor, downstairs bathroom, with separate shower cubicle, and a first floor master bedroom suite,( measuring 23'7 x 16'6--max), with fitted his 'n' hers wardrobes, ( and additional loft storage ), and luxury en-suite shower room. Outside to the front is a level lawned garden area, with flowers and shrub borders, with pathway to the main entrance, side driveway area, ( suitable for standing three cars), leading to a tandem length garage,( measuring 22'9 x 7'6), with a 7' work shop/hobby room at the end of the garage. To the rear of the property is a West facing rear garden area, ( measuring 37'7 x 32'9), with access gained from the conservatory leading out onto a patio which extends round to both sides of the property and includes an ideal secluded hot tub area. Step from the patio area leading up to a paved area, ( ideal for seating and entertaining), ornate pond with water feature. Level lawned area, to the side. Step up to a raised seating area, ideal for barbecue etc.., timber shed, selection of trees, flowers and shrub borders, timber fenced surround. STUNNING DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
• STUNNING THREE BEDROOM DETACHED CHALET FAMILY BUNGALOW
• QUIET AND RESIDENTIAL AREA
• ENTRANCE PORCH. SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
• 20' LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
• 20' SUN CONSERVATORY
• 13' FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
• 16' BREAKFAST ROOM/FAMILY ROOM
• TWO GROUND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
• DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
• FIRST FLOOR 23' MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH ADDITIONAL EAVES LOFT STORAGE SPACE
• HIS 'N' HERS FITTED WARDOBES TO MASTER BEDROOM
• LUXURY EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
• FORMAL FRONT GARDEN
• SIDE DRIVEWAY SUITABLE FOR THREE CARS
• 22' TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE WITH ADDITIONAL 7' WORKSHOP/HOBBY ROOM
• 37' PICTURESQUE WEST FACING REAR GARDEN AREA
• VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45623604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHV160030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.