Property for saleWindacre Works, Mather Road, Bury
- Excellent Developement Opportunity
- 0.18 Hectares
- Located In An Established Residential Area
- Open Countryside Views
- Specific Planning Consent
- Relevant Searches Complete
- Plans And Maps Available On Request
- Close Proximity To Local Amenities
WINDACRE MILL , Mather Road, Bury - EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Morris Property is pleased to offer to the market this exclusive development opportunity. The location and design of build offers excellent investment potential and we anticipate interest to be high.
Windcacre Mill comprises of a total area of 0.18 hectares and is located in an established residential area off Mather Road, Warmsley, Bury. The prime, elevated position offers open countryside views whilst being in close proximity (0.6km) of local services including, shops, schools and excellent transport links into Bury and Manchester (M61/62)
Specific planning consent been granted on the site to build 9 town houses with an option to extend this number subject to size and build. The current specification design comprises of study, open plan kitchen to ground floor, living room and one bedroom to the first floor and two additional bedrooms (including one ensuite) and master bathroom to the second floor, with front and rear gardens and parking for up to two vehicles.
Relevant searches are complete and documents including plans and maps of the area are available for viewing on request.
Elevation 1. -
Elevation 2. -
Elevation 3. -
Lane View -
Front Elevation -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26578459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Property, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.