1 bedroom flat for saleBaxter Park Terrace, Dundee, DD4
Sold STC £75,000
- Beautifully Presented Garden Flat
- Fully Refurbished
- Bright And Spacious Lounge
- Double Bedroom
- Well Appointed Kitchen
- Attractive Private Gardens To Front
- Well Tended Communal Gardens To Rear
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
* This is a beautifully presented garden flat forming part of a traditional tenement with charming private gardens to the front and well tended communal gardens to the rear.
* The property enjoys an enviable park side location immediately adjacent to Baxter Park and lies within easy reach of the city centre, and a wide range of local amenities.
* Ideally suited to a wide range of buyers from first time buyers, students, young professionals, those downsizing or seeking an ideal buy to let investment.
* Spacious Bay Window Lounge with feature fireplace
* Well appointed modern fitted kitchen
* Double bedroom
* Double glazing and gas central heating
* Useful external store
This is a beautifully presented garden flat forming part of a traditional tenement with charming private gardens to the front and well tended communal gardens to the rear. The fully refurbished accommodation comprises:- bright and spacious bay window lounge with feature fireplace and pleasant aspect to the front garden, well appointed modern fitted kitchen featuring integrated hob, oven and extractor, double bedroom with built in storage and window seat feature, and
bathroom with 3 piece suite and instant shower over bath. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating and useful external store. EPC=D
The property enjoys an enviable park side location immediately adjacent to Baxter Park and lies within reach of the city centre and a wide range of local amenities.
Ideally suited to a wide range of buyers from first time buyers, students, young professionals, those downsizing or seeking an ideal buy to let investment. Early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 17' 5" (into Bay) x 14' 5" (5.3m (into Bay) x 4.4m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 4' 7" (3.45m x 1.4m )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 11' 8" (2.95m x 3.54m )
Bathroom 5' 5" x 6' 7" (1.65m x 2m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45624285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528559210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.