4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrosspath Cottages, Magpie Lane, Coleshill, Amersham, HP7
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite)
- Open planned kitchen /dining area
- Mature front and rear gardens
- Views over countryside
- Sweeping gravel driveway
- EPC Rating = D
This beautifully presented family cottage is truly charming and has been elegantly styled to create a very special modern family house in a semi-rural backdrop overlooking Green Belt farm land with a south westerly aspect the scenery changes as the seasons go by.
Coleshill is a highly sought after hilltop Chiltern Village surrounded by lovely countryside designated as an area of 'outstanding natural beauty' along with access to the Chiltern paths and walkways between Beaconsfield and Amersham. The village has a picturesque duck pond setting, with the Red Lion public house (about 0.5 miles), the Harte & Magpie's public house (about 0.5 miles) and St Mary's Parish Church. Amersham (about 2.5 miles) and Beaconsfield (about 3.5 miles) both have their historic old and new towns offering multiple shopping facilities, restaurants, coffee houses and either a Chiltern or Metropolitan line station for the London commuter.
Sports enthusiasts are well catered f or with tennis, riding, squash, golf, cricket, rugby and football clubs in the area.
South Buckinghamshire is renowned for its choice and standard of schooling, both state and public and the village of Coleshill is in catchment for some of the areas most sought after schooling, including Coleshill C Of E Infant School, as well as Dr Challoner's Grammar School for boys (Amersham), Dr Challoner's High School for girls (Little Chalfont) and Beaconsfield High School for girls (Beaconsfield). The area also benefits from having highly regarded independent schools for boys and girls including Thorpe House, Gayhurst, Davenies, Caldicott, Maltmans Green, High March and St Mary's to name a few.
This beautifully presented family cottage is truly charming and has been elegantly styled to create a very special modern family house in a semi-rural backdrop overlooking Green Belt farm land with a south westerly aspect the scenery changes as the seasons go by. The property offers flexible living accommodation over two floors with the benefit of character features which have been combined with contemporary styling including high end materials and warm soft colours.
The ground floor provides spacious and light rooms including a large kitchen/dining area which is the 'hub of the house'. The room provides an extensive range of wooden facia units and complementary work tops and appliances with access to the utility room. The dual aspect sitting room is another feature of the house and provides a lovely bright setting with 'French doors' leading out onto the rear garden patio with the benefit of having a wood burning stove being the focal point of the room. Further accommodation is provided in the form of an entrance porch and cloakroom.
The first floor offers a spacious master bedroom with an en suite shower room and benefits from having stunning views overlooking countryside. There are three further bedrooms (two with built in wardrobes) which are serviced by a spacious family bath/shower room. The loft space provides additional storage.
The sweeping gravel driveway offers ample parking for several vehicles. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn to the front and rear with mature trees on the boundaries. There is a large patio terrace area which can be accessed from the main reception room and kitchen and is perfect for entertaining and dining al fresco while taking in the views. 2 large garden sheds provide ample storage.
General Remarks and Stipulations
Freehold with vacant possession on completion.
All mains connected. Gas fired central heating.
Chiltern District Council
Strictly by appointment with Savills
Fixtures and Fittings
All curtains, light fittings and garden statuary are expressly excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 1,567 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45624783.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BCS160023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.