3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEaton
Sold by Us £285,000
- Link-detached bungalow in the popular suburb of Eaton, south west of Norwich
- 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles with built-in storage
- Lovely triple aspect 207 max lounge/diner
- Modern 147 max kitchen/breakfast room with breakfast bar and garden views
- Family bathroom and additional WC
- Gas central heating via a Combi Boiler and uPVC double glazing
- Secluded and private L shaped rear garden with lawn and patio
- Single attached garage with up and over door, light and power
- Further off road parking on a brickweave driveway
- Within easy reach of numerous local amenities and central Norwich
SUMMARY Deceptively spacious and well laid out 3 bedroom link-detached bungalow in Eaton, south west of Norwich. The property features an attached single garage, generous lounge/diner with wall-mounted electric fire, modern kitchen/breakfast room and secluded rear garden. Living spaces are cleverly kept slightly separate from the sleeping accommodation. Viewing essential!
OUTSIDE The approx. 42' x 18' max front garden is laid to lawn with a gently sloping brickweave driveway leading to the approx. 16'10 x 9'2 single garage with up and over door, light and power. 4 steps lead up to the front entrance of the property.
Access to the rear garden is via a wooden gate and pathway to the right hand side of the property, as well as via the kitchen/breakfast room.
The approx. 38' x 34' secluded and private L shaped rear garden is laid to lawn with a shingle bed and slab patio abutting the house. The garden is bounded by decorative brick walls and includes a garden tap and shed. 2 gates allow access to alleyways running between neighbouring properties.
DIRECTIONS From the Stratfords office in Eaton, turn right onto Church Lane, then left onto Greenways. Take the left turn onto Brentwood and continue straight, the property is on the left hand side as the road swings round to the right.
DISCLAIMER These details are for guidance purposes only and we have not liaised directly with the seller, we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. Also please note the photos do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45625329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.