2 bedroom flat for saleGilbey Road, London
- Two bedroom ground floor period conversion
- South facing private garden
- Fantastic location
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube
- Chain Free
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Occupies the entire ground floor of a handsome Victorian property.
This smart and spacious ground floor garden flat is situated just minutes from Tooting Broadway Tube, St George's hospital and a comprehensive choice of amenities.
This smart and spacious ground floor garden flat is situated just minutes from Tooting Broadway Tube, St George's hospital and a comprehensive choice of amenities. The property has a bright and airy feel from front to back and features two good sized bedrooms, large sitting room and a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. The flat occupies the entire ground floor of an attractive Victorian building, giving access to a pretty private garden which enjoys a southerly aspect. Gilbey Road is a quiet yet convenient location tucked just off Tooting High Street, only moments from Tooting Broadway Tube and popular bars and restaurants. Chain free.
Reception Room 14' 9" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.50m max x 3.81m max )
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.18m max x 1.96m max )
Bedroom 13' 4" max x 12' max ( 4.06m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 12' 7" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.84m max x 2.34m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45625470.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAR102840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.