3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDerwent Drive, Lakeside, Doncaster
- Spacious Three Bedroomed End Terrace Home
- Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Family Bathroom
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking, Garage
Located in the sought after area of Lakeside with good access to local amenities and the M18 is this spacious and well presented three bedroom end terrace property. The property is an ideal family home and comprises of spacious room sizes,mature garden and off road parking.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the lounge/diner, kitchen and downstairs WC.
Has a central heating radiator and extractor fan. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 17' 9" x 15' 6" into recess ( 5.41m x 4.72m into recess )
Has a central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard. There are french doors opening onto the rear garden. Access to the kitchen and entrance hall.
Kitchen 12' 2" exc bay x 8' 3" ( 3.71m exc bay x 2.51m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is lino flooring. Access to the entrance hall and lounge/diner.
First Floor Landing
Has a storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the en-suite and walk in wardrobe.
Has a towel rail and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Has front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.18m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window, extractor fan and towel rail. Fitted with wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs and outside tap. There are french doors opening through to the lounge/diner.
Garage 19' 9" x 9' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.00m )
Has power, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45628122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.