4 bedroom house for salePollards Hill East, Norbury, SW16
- Bright and airy entrance hallway
- Bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Dining room with French doors onto the decking
- Eat-in kitchen with garden access
- Four bedrooms of varying sizes
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- External shower room
Offering fantastic dimensions throughout, with two huge reception rooms and an eat-in kitchen, this fabulous four bedroom detached house also provides a 75' mature garden, and driveway for two cars.
Pollards Hill East is a popular upmarket area of Norbury, located minutes from the bustling London Road, for a range of shops, bars and restaurants. Norbury station, just minutes away, will allow quick links into London Victoria and London Bridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.