5 bedroom detached house for saleParker Way, Higham Ferrers, Rushden
Offers in Excess of £360,000
- Detached - Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- En Suite To Master
- Three Reception Rooms
- ** NO CHAIN **
A modern five bedroom detached family home situated in the sought after location of Higham Ferrers. Benefits include separate dining room, ensuite to master bedroom and double garage.
Viewing highly recommended.
Obscure double glazed door to front aspect. Tiled floor, stairs rising to first floor, door to cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/family room.
Wash hand basin, low level w/c, tiled flooring, radiator, extractor fan.
Lounge 24' 9" max x 12' 7" ( 7.54m max x 3.84m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fire place with marble back with gas point, double glazed french doors leading to garden, two radiators and tv point.
Dining Room 13' 2" max x 10' 11" ( 4.01m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen/family Room 21' 4" x 11' ( 6.50m x 3.35m )
Double window to rear and side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer. Built in steel electric double oven, gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, built in dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, two radiators, door to utility room, french doors to garden.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 9" ( 1.88m x 1.75m )
Wall and bas units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer, tiling to splash backs, obscure double glazed door to rear.
Stairs from entrance hall, stairs to second floor, door to bedrooms one, two, five and bathroom.
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, door to dressing room and ensuite.
Dressing Room 6' 3" x 6' 5" ( 1.91m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe.
Obscure window to side aspect, wash hand basin, low level w/c, shower with cubicle, part tiling, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 13' 3" ( 3.89m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe with sliding door.
Bedroom Five 12' 7" max x 7' 2" ( 3.84m max x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin,part tiling, low level w/c.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor landing, door to bedrooms three, four and shower room.
Bedroom Three 15' 5" max x 12' 11" ( 4.70m max x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed velux window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 15' 5" max x 14' ( 4.70m max x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, two radiators, double glazed velux window to rear.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wash hand basin, low level w/c, shower with cubicle.
Fully enclosed by wooden fence panels, timber decking with roof over, artificial turf, gated side access.
Lawned garden with gravelled and shrub boarders, hard standing and gravelled area providing off road parking to garage.
Up and over doors with light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45628398.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.