3 bedroom detached house for saleDonne Close, Higham Ferrers, Rushden
- Three Bedrooms
- First Class Location
- Good Condition
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- ** £1000 Buyers Incentive Available **
A desirable three bedroom linked detached family home situated in the beautiful market town of Higham Ferrers.
Call now to arrange a viewing on this property !!
Obscure double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, door to cloakroom and lounge.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, wash basin, low level w/c, tiling to splash back, radiator.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 13' 5" ( 4.45m max x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, tv point and telephone point. Double doors into kitchen/diner
Kitchen/diner 14' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side aspect, cupboard, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 8' 2" ( 3.15m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, bath, wash hand basin, w/c.
Driveway leading to garage providing off road parking, lawned area, partially enclosed by shrubs and bushes. Pathway leading to front door.
A fully enclosed good size rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, pedestrian door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45628404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.