2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaverley Road, South Norwood, SE25 4HU
- Two Bedroom Character Style End of Terrace House
- Situated in a tree lined side road
- The edge of the Brooklyn Area
- The Country Park and TramLink are local
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station serves the area
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Double Glazing
- Upstairs bathroom
- In our opinion offers opportunity and potential
- Must be viewed internally to be appreciated
Situated in a tree lined side road a TWO BEDROOM CHARACTER STYLE END OF TERRACE HOUSE placed on the edge of the Brooklyn Area with the Country Park and TramLink being local. Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station with its frequent services to London serves the area. Brief benefits include, GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS AND DOUBLE GLAZING ALONG WITH AN UPSTAIRS BATHROOM. In our opinion the property offers opportunity and potential and simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated. The vendor informs us that the house has been owned by the same family for approximately 30 years (awaiting sight of written confirmation).
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that these are draft details and we are awaiting approval by the vendor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.