3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTurnberry Avenue, Alwoodley, Leeds
- Extended & renovated semi-detached House
- Three/four bedrooms
- Stunning open plan kitchen/diner
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Dining area with patio doors to rear
- Gravelled driveway for parking
- Enclosed lawned rear garden with decking
- EPC Rating C
Manning Stainton are pleased to offer to the market this extended and well presented three/four bedroom family home. The property has spacious accommodation and briefly comprises; entrance hall, superb 'L' shape kitchen diner, good size lounge, office/bedroom four and guest w.c. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a contemporary house bathroom. Outside, there is a gravel driveway providing off street parking for a number of vehicles and to the rear is an enclosed, partly lawned and decked garden. This ready to move into home also has gas central heating and PVCu double glazing.
The property is conveniently located for easy vehicular access to the extensive amenities of Moortown Corner and Street Lane, the further amenities of the Moor Allerton Complex and the David Lloyd leisure centre opposite on the Ring Road. Leeds city centre is also easily accessible via frequent public transport links.
The property is situated in a popular residential location and early internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this fine home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45629394.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO150206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.