Land for saleFormer Site at 29/31 Park Grove, Levenshulme, MANCHESTER
- AUCTION HOUSE COMMERCIAL TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON THURSDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2016
- BOLTON WANDERERS FOOTBALL GROUND, THE MACRON STADIUM, PLATINUM LOUNGE, BURNDEN WAY, BOLTON, BL6 6JW
- GUIDE PRICE: £200,000
- START TIME: 2:00PM
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH POTENTIAL TO FURTHER DEVELOPMENT
- LAPSED CONSENT FOR SIX TWO BEDROOM FLATS
- SITE AREA 0.25 ACRES (0.1HA)
- EPC - N/A
Rectangular shaped development site situated opposite Rushford Park at the head of Park Grove which branches straight from Slade Lane close to the centre of Levenshulme.
The site extends to approximately 0.25 acres (0.1 ha) and benefits from lapsed planning consent dated 23 July 2007 for the development for the front portion of the site into a 3 storey block of 6 no two bedroom apartments (Ref: APP/B4215/A/07/2041416/NWF), the application also includes landscaping area and 6 on site car parking spaces. Interested parties are advised to consult with Manchester City Council with regard to submitting a new planning application as this has now lapsed. The plot is also considered suitable for further development of the rear of the site for residential purposes subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
Any reasonable time at own risk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House North West, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House North West, Manchester on 0161 468 0073.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.