3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCompstall Road, Marple Bridge
- Refurbished Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Family Room/Dining Kitchen
- Accommodation Over Four Floors
- Superb Views To The Rear
- Large Garden
- Direct Access to Community Woodlands
- Off Road Parking For Several Cars
- Excellent Transport Links
This superb three bedroom home has been extensively refurbished throughout by the current owners. Offering spacious, well considered accommodation over four floors to include; living room, open plan family/dining kitchen opening directly to the rear garden with views beyond and a utility room is positioned on the lower ground floor. To the first and second floors there are three double bedrooms and a beautifully appointed family bathroom with freestanding bath and walk in shower. The second bedroom makes the absolute most of this properties location and opens to a balcony offering views across community woodland and Brabyns park to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45630135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6957900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Holmes, Marple Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.