2 bedroom flat for saleTwemlow Avenue, Lower Parkstone, Poole
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Located In Lower Parkstone, BH14
- Large Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Neutral Bathroom Suite With Wet Room Style Shower
- One Double Bedroom & Further Double Bedroom/ Dining Room
- Large Private Rear & Front Gardens
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Stunning Views Over Poole Park
- Walking Distance To Poole Park, Ashley Cross & Poole Town Centre
- Convenient Transport Links On The Door Step
Meridian Professional Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom ground floor flat located in Lower Parkstone, BH14. The property boasts large kitchen with integrated appliances, neutral bathroom suite with wet room style shower, one double bedroom and further double bedroom/ dining room. Further benefits include off road parking for multiple vehicles, large private rear and front gardens with stunning views over Poole Park.
Situated in the desirable area of Poole, walking distance to Poole Park, Ashley Cross and Poole Town Centre with convenient transport links on the door step. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Kitchen 3.59m (11' 9") x 2.83m (9' 3")
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, textured coved ceiling with pendant light, part painted part tiled walls, radiator, telephone point, television point, linoleum flooring, matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, integrated double oven with four ring gas hob, extractor hood and double sink.
UPVC double glazed door, textured coved ceiling with pendant lights, wallpapered walls with wall lights, radiator, telephone point and carpet flooring.
Lounge 5.45m (17' 11") x 4.80m (15' 9")
UPVC double glazed window to side and rear aspect, textured coved ceiling with pendant light, painted walls, radiator, carpet flooring, double doors leading to second bedroom/ dining room, electric fireplace with stone surround and views of Poole park.
Bedroom Two/ Dining Room 4.00m (13' 1") x 3.67m (12' 0")
UPVC double glazed window to front and side aspect, textured coved ceiling with ceiling light, painted walls, radiator, carpet flooring and double doors leading to lounge.
Bathroom 1.90m (6' 3") x 1.85m (6' 1")
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, textured coved ceiling with ceiling light, tiled walls, radiator, linoleum flooring, close couple WC, pedestal wash basin, freestanding shower unit and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 4.16m (13' 8") x 3.61m (11' 10")
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, textured coved ceiling with pendant light, wallpapered walls, radiator, storage cupboard and carpet flooring.
Utility Room 4.43m (14' 6") x 1.11m (3' 8")
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, smooth ceiling, painted walls, radiator, linoleum flooring, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Door leading to rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEA2MEE1003252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meridianestateagents.com, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.