3 bedroom detached house for saleRustington, West Sussex
- Beautiful detached character cottage
- Heart of Rustington Village
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Refitted kitchen/diner
- Large garage plus off-road parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
This beautiful detached character cottage is situated in the heart of Rustington Village centre and offers a wealth of charm having been lovingly refurbished by the current owners throughout.
With the thatched roof , central heating system, electrics, kitchen and bathroom having all been recently renewed, this stunning home is ready to move straight in to.
The property benefits from a beautiful kitchen/dinner, whilst there is a 1930's brick fireplace which is a real feature in the lounge which also has French doors that lead to the rear garden.
On the first floor there are 3 generous sized double bedrooms and refitted bathroom. all with newly replaced double glazed windows which are in keeping with the character of the property.
Sitting in the centre of the plot you have a mature garden with fruit trees at the rear and off road parking for a number of cars and large garage.
Early internal viewing of this property is essential to appreciate its presentation, features and location, and to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS160435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.