4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTintern Close, Slough
- Four Bedroom Extended Semi Detached Family Home
- Side extension being currently used as an annexe
- Garage and off street parking
- Presented in good order throughout
- Excellent transport links close by
An extended to the rear and side four bedroom semi detached home with the side extension currently being used as an annexe. The property is located in a popular residential area and there are plenty of local amenities close by. Highly recommended.
A concrete prefabricated house having been extended to the side which is currently used as a annexe is this four bedroom extended semi detached home. The property is presented in very good order throughout, offers off street parking and a garage and is ideally located for excellent transport links.
Double glazed door to front, cupboard, radiator, open plan through to lounge.
Double glazed window to front, wc.
Lounge 9' 4" x 23' 1" max. ( 2.84m x 7.04m max. )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, open plan to kitchen/diner and entrance hall.
Kitchen / Diner 22' 2" x 18' 2" max. ( 6.76m x 5.54m max. )
Five double glazed windows to rear, French doors to garden, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, cooker-hood, double glazed door to garden.
Loft access, central heating boiler in cupboard, two cupboards.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 12' 8" max. ( 3.53m x 3.86m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 9' 1" max. ( 2.21m x 2.77m max. )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard.
Bedroom Four / Annexe 10' 3" x 8' 6" max. ( 3.12m x 2.59m max. )
Lounge Kitchen Area 10' 3" x 17' 6" ( 3.12m x 5.33m )
French door to garden, sink.
Walk in shower cubicle. extractor fan, radiator, wash hand basin, wc.
Double glazed window to rear, walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled.
Rear access, lawn area.
In block with up and over door,
Lawn area, patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45631065.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.