2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHenrietta Street, NOTTINGHAM
Sold STC £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Bay Fronted
- Two Bedrooms
- TLC Required
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
A Charming, bay fronted, two bedroom, mid-terrace property situated in the heart of Highbury Vale, close to local amentities, shops and transport links. Internally the property requires some TLC so would make a fantastic investment or family home!
A Charming, bay fronted, two bedroom, mid-terrace property situated in the heart of Highbury Vale, close to local amentities, shops and transport links. Internally the property requires some TLC so would make a fantastic investment or family home! In breif the property comprises of having a living room with bay fronted window to the front, dining room and kitchen. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Living Room 13' plus bay window x 12' 8" max ( 3.96m plus bay window x 3.86m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, coving to the ceiling, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, a log burner set within the chimney breast, double glazed entrance door to the front and a door leading to the inner hallway
Door leading to the cellar and door leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 8" max x 12' 10" ( 3.86m max x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, a door providing acess to the staircase and a door to the leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window and door to the side, wall and base units with a sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbascks, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' 10" max ( 3.91m x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and wood floor covering.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' 8" max ( 3.99m x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and a cupboard with acess to the loft.
Panelled bath with a electric shower, wall mounted radiator, dado rail, wash hand basin, wc and a double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the propetry there is a small entrance yard. To the rear of the property there is a rear garden enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45631071.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.