2 bedroom apartment for sale7 Drysalters Yard, Kendal, Cumbria
- A superbly appointed second floor purpose built apartment completed in 2008/09 by Russell Armer of Kendal.
- Light and spacious L-shaped lounge/dining room.
- Balcony with pleasant views.
- Comprehensively fitted and equipped kitchen.
- Two good sized bedrooms.
- Bathroom/w.c with shower.
- Upvc double glazed and electric heating.
- Designated parking, visitor parking and communal facilities.
- Discreet town centre location.
- Ideal as a permanent home, a lock-up -and-leave second home or an investment.
A superb two bedroom top floor apartment providing stylish and immaculately maintained accommodation which is beautifully presented throughout. Attractive courtyard style development in Kendal town centre. Designated parking. Energy Rating 'C'.
If driving from Kendal town centre pick up the signs to Sedbergh and the A684. Go along Sandes Avenue, over the bridge over the River Kent and follow the road round a right-hand bend to a mini-roundabout opposite Kendal railway station. Turn right at the roundabout into Wildman Street. Take the next left into Castle Street. Turn left just past the Castle Pub into Ann Street and then the next right into Drysalters Yard.
Drysalters Yard is an imaginatively designed cul-de-sac development of seventeen apartments and houses located off Ann Street within easy walking distance of all Kendal's town centre amenities including shops, restaurants, cafes, the market, the Brewery Arts Centre and Abbot Hall and Art Gallery. Also nearby is Kendal Castle and its parkland grounds which provides lovely walks.
Nearby is Kendal railway station for the Windermere line. The line links to Oxenholme which is on the London to Glasgow West Coast main line. Kendal is also well placed for junctions 36 to 38 of the M6 motorway and for access into the Lake District.
One designated car parking space is included with the property, Visitor parking.
Fenced communal drying area.
Fenced bin store.
Communal garden areas with herbaceous borders.
All mains services except gas. Electric heating.
Leasehold 999 years from 1st January 2005.
An annual variable service charge is payable in respect of general maintenance, buildings insurance and management. For the year 2016/17 this amounted to £960. The managing agent is Catherine Smith Lettings in Windermere.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45631089.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.