3 bedroom flat for saleMarine Wharf, Seafarer Way, Surrey Quays, London, SE16 7DR
- 3 Bed 2 Bath Apartment - 922 sq ft
- 1st Floor with Large Private Terrace
- South Aspect
- 24-hour Concierge & Residents' Gym
- Beautiful Communal Courtyards
- On-site Tesco Express & Cafe
- 15 minute walk to Canada Water Station
- 995 Year Leasehold
New Build Sales presents this beautiful 3 bed 2 bath apartment with large terrace set on the 1st floor to the exclusive Marine Wharf development.
Located within easy reach from Canada Water, this property is designed with a style that sits comfortably in both a city and waterside context, featuring contemporary handleless kitchen units fitted with integrated Bosch appliances and composite stone worktops, full height fitted wardrobe and ensuite to master bedroom, two spacious double bedrooms and contemporary bathroom suites with bespoke cabinetry.
Marine Wharf offers a wealth of first-class amenities to enjoy with beautiful landscaped courtyards and a new linear park running through the development creating a dynamic space for residents to relax. On-site amenities includes a 24-hour concierge service, a residents' fitness and leisure suite and a Tesco Express; perfectly catered for today's busy, modern lifestyle.
Occupying a privileged location near to the River Thames' edge and just minutes from Canary Wharf and The City of London, Marine Wharf is ideally based for all that London has to offer. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to work, study or live close to the heart of London, with the added benefit of a calm and relaxing landscaped surrounding close to the river.
Within a short walk from Canada Water, residents can enjoy quick and easy access to key destinations across London. From Canada Water, you can reach;
- Canary Wharf in 2 mins
- Westminster in 8 mins
- Bond Street in 12 mins
- Stratford in 13 mins
- London City Airport in 14 mins
Close to the development sits a Shopping Centre as well as a number of restaurants, a cinema, a bowling alley, the picturesque South Dock Marina and the Thames riverboat service for direct quick access into Canary Wharf in only four minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 356861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.