3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrury Lane, Biggin, Buxton
Sold STC £190,000
- Derbyshire Dales District Clause applies
- Picturesque setting
- Off road parking
- No upward chain
- Surrounded by stunning countryside
- Enclosed garden, exterior stores and workshop
A three bedroom semi detached property with off road parking, enclosed garden with stores and workshop. The property occupies a peaceful setting in the rural village of Biggin within easy access to local walks and cycle trails on the Tissington Trail.
A three bedroom semi detached property with off road parking, enclosed garden with stores and workshop. The property occupies a peaceful setting in the rural village of Biggin within easy access to local walks and cycle trails on the Tissington Trail. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, fitted kitchen, sitting room with open fire and ground floor bathroom. At first floor three double bedrooms. The enclosed front and rear garden are mainly laid to lawn and include paved seating terrace and ornamental pond. The Derbyshire Dales District Clause applies.
An entrance door opens into the hallway with tiled floor, radiator, front aspect double glazed window and staircase leading to the first floor.
Sitting Room 16' 5" x 10' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.18m )
A dual aspect reception room with front and rear facing double glazed windows, two radiators and a timber fireplace with tiled hearth houses a decorative cast iron insert with open fire grate.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With front aspect double glazed opaque window, tiled floor, radiator and partially tiled walls.
Kitchen 15' 2" into the recess x 9' 3" ( 4.62m into the recess x 2.82m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with inset sink set in roll edge work surface. Space for washing machine and cooker, floor mounted boiler, radiator, understairs built in storage cupboard and tiled floor. With rear aspect double glazed window and a door leading to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 16' 5" ( 3.18m x 5.00m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with front and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.67m )
With front aspect double glazed window, radiator and recessed storage shelving.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.26m )
With rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a gravelled driveway providing off road parking and a pathway continues to the entrance door. The front garden is laid to lawn with planted beds and borders and ornamental pond. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with paved seating terrace, garden laid to lawn, timber storage shed, two exterior stores and workshop.
The Derbyshire Dales District Clause applies.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45632220.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.