1 bedroom flat for saleQueen Mary Avenue, London
Sold STC £300,000
- Top Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Contemporary Kitchen and Bathroom
- Allocated Underground Parking For One Car
William h brown are delighted to offer for sale this stylish top floor apartment featuring open plan living with spacious rooms, balcony, contemporary kitchen and bathroom, large bedroom, secure parking, lift service and use of the communal gardens. GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000
William h brown are delighted to offer for sale this stylish top floor apartment featuring open plan living with spacious rooms, balcony, contemporary kitchen and bathroom, large bedroom, secure parking, lift service & use of the communal gardens. Located on Queen Mary Avenue, the property is close proximity to an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in George Lane.
Entrance Hall 13' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.28m )
Door to front. radiator.
Lounge/ Kitchen 22' 1" x 10' 6" ( 6.73m x 3.20m )
Double glazed door to rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of range of wall/base units, one bowl sink/drainer inset into work surfaces, integrated gas hob and oven, two radiators, balcony.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 1" ( 1.88m x 1.55m )
Suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls and flooring.
Allocated underground parking for one car.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45632343.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.