3 bedroom detached house for sale1 Ramsay Crescent, Mayfield by Dalkeith
Under Offer £159,000
- Detached family villa (Bellway Homes) on corner site
- Sitting room, dining room and kitchen
- 3 bedrooms and shower room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Offers scope for further upgrading
- Attractive far-reaching views
- Quiet cul-de-sac setting on 1980's private estate
- EPC D
Tel Agent 0131 561 5919 or 075958 20611
This brick-built detached villa occupies a prime corner site at the entrance to a quiet cul-de-sac setting in the Westhouses district of Mayfield. Comfortable accommodation (76 sqm) provides ample storage space including an extra-large adjoining garage. It has a front-facing sitting room, dining room which now boasts patio doors to the rear garden and a fitted kitchen. All three bedrooms and the shower room (previously a bathroom) are found on the upper floor. Gas central heating is complemented by Everest PVC double glazing and cavity wall insulation. There are well proportioned gardens which offer ample space for a possible extension. The fitted carpets, flooring, hob, hood and oven are included in the sale price.
The property has been valued at £160,000 and lies in Council Tax band D. To view telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (or 07595 820611 outwith office hours).
This private 1980’s estate is directly bordered by open countryside/natural woodlands at the southwestern outskirts of Mayfield. It is a short distance from Dalkeith’s Town Centre with its many shops/amenities including a modern school campus. Mayfield has evolved into a popular base for Edinburgh commuters (City Centre 9 miles). Major shopping is available at nearby Hardengreen and large retail parks at Straiton and Fort Kinnaird
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45632685.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 73581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.