4 bedroom detached house for saleUllswater, Macclesfield
Sold STC £309,950
- A very well designed four bedroom detached
- Cul-de-sac location close to local amenities and school
- Improved and extended accommodation
- Particularly generous living and bedroom space
- Well-appointed breakfast kitchen and family bathroom
- 17ft integral garage and triple width driveway
- Rear garden
This beautifully presented detached family home offers larger than average accommodation including a very spacious living room/dining room and a huge 15ft master bedroom. The property also benefits from a re-fitted breakfast kitchen with 'high-end' integral appliances and there is a superb family bathroom, which has also been re-fitted and has enough space for a free standing bath tub and a separate shower enclosure. In brief the full accommodation comprises of; entrance hallway, modern ground floor wc, a 15ft living room with an adjoining dining room, a good sized conservatory extension, breakfast kitchen, a light and airy landing, master bedroom with a range of fitted bedroom furniture, three further generously proportioned bedrooms and a 10ft family bathroom. There is also a larger than average integral garage, which has potential to convert or partially convert into further accommodation if so desired. Outside there is a pleasant rear garden with access to both sides and to the front is a triple width block-printed driveway. Altogether, a superb all-round package-viewing essential to appreciate the size of the accommodation and the high level of appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7373263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.