4 bedroom detached house for saleCanberra Crescent, Hucknall, Nottingham
Sold STC £235,000
- Executive Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Driveway and Garage
- Viewing Essential
- Upgraded Packages - please enquire for further details.
***Attention all Buyers !! This is a rare opportunity to acquire a recently completed Birkworth Model FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED family home on a popular residential estate at Hucknall having only been completed in 2016. ***
.AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .................................Attention all Buyers !! This is a rare opportunity to acquire a recently completed Birkworth Model FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED family home on a popular residential estate at Hucknall having only been completed in 2016. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen diner, utility, ground floor wc and to the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master having ensuite, and family bathroom. Outside the property has a lawned front garden, driveway for parking and leading to single integral garage with up and over door power and lighting and to the rear there is a lawned garden with patio seating area enclosed by timber fencing.
Having Upvc double glazed door to front elevation, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 1" + Bay x 10' 1" ( 3.99m + Bay x 3.07m )
having double glazed bay window to the front elevation with professionally fitted blinds included in the sale, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point, fireplace hearth and surround.
Kitchen Diner 21' 10" x 8' 10" ( 6.65m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator, patio doors to rear, double glazed window to the rear.
Utility 5' 2" x 4' 9" ( 1.57m x 1.45m )
With matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces, integrated washing machine, double glazed window to the rear.
Ground Floor W C
Fitted with a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, double glazed window to the side elevation and wall mounted radiator.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs rising from entrance hallway, airing cupboard, wall mounted radiator, loft access and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.84m max x 3.18m max )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and door leading to ensuite.
With matching three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower head over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.78m max x 3.00m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.20m max x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite with panelled bath with fitted shower over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled wall coverings, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and driveway parking for multiple vehicles leading to a single integral garage with up and over door power and lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden and patio seating area enclosed by timber panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45634266.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.