2 bedroom terraced house for saleSilverdale Street, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- MID TERRACE IN CENTRAL LOCATION, REQUIRES MODERNISING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND RECENTLY INSTALLED GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OPEN/THROUGH LOUNGE, KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
- YARD TO THE REAR, IDEAL FOR THE INVESTMENT BUYER
- ENERGY RATING C
REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED on this mid terrace property which is in need of modernisation. The accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule, open/through lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, separate first floor bathroom and yard to the rear. Further benefits uPVC double glazing and recently installed gas central heating. Ideal for the investment purchaser.
Entrance is via a uPVC front door and a further door leads to the through lounge.
6.88m x 3.63m
This is a good sized open/through room with two radiators, uPVC double glazed windows facing the front and rear, telephone point, TV point and under stairs storage.
3.0m x 1.83m
Fitted with wall, base and drawer units with work surfacing, there is a sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven/grill, gas hob, uPVC double glazed window, space for a fridge and a uPVC double glazed door leads to the yard.
3.66m x 3.02m
Radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front.
2.8m x 2.36m
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear and storage cupboard.
1.96m x 1.22m
Fitted with a three piece suite in white comprising of WC, wash basin and bath. There is a radiator.
There is a yard to the rear with gated access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45634371.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Barrow-In-Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.