6 bedroom chalet for saleWigmore Road, WIGMORE, Kent
- DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- VERSATILE 6 BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION
- LARGE UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- REAR GARDEN OF APPROXIMATELY 110'
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Extremely spacious and versatile six bedroomed detached bungalow, situated in the highly sought after and popular Wigmore area; directly opposite a park with tennis court/children's play area; within easy access of M2 and M20 motorways, Rainham & Gillingham mainline stations, with links to Ebbsfleet, London St Pancras, Waterloo and Victoria stations and the Kent coast; park and ride for commuter coaches to London are within easy reach.
The property benefits from lounge, spacious conservatory; approximately 110' X 40' rear garden including laid to lawn areas with established shrubs, plants and bedding areas; separate large decked area; gated side access to rear garden, front garden laid to lawn with established shrubs and off road parking for approximately 5 cars.
Viewing re4commended to fully appreciate the versatile spacious accommodation yet still having scope to make your own mark.
Property ref: 121_809_4294811
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4294811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.