3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhittleford Grove, Birmingham
- Three bedrooms
- Dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Side garage and driveway
- Central heating (where specified)
- Double glazing (where specified)
COME AND SEE THIS LOVELY FAMILY HOME! This is a well presented three bedroom is semi set in the heart of Castle Bromwich, boasting two reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and side garage this should not be missed!! Call the sales team to arrange a viewing on 0121 749 7888.
This is a well presented three bedroom semi-detached property set on Whittleford Grove in the heart of Castle Bromwich. The property comprises of three good sized bedrooms, lounge, dining room with doors onto the garden, modern fitted kitchen, family bathroom, driveway and large side garage. Viewing comes highly recommended on this lovely family home.
Driveway providing off road parking, laid to lawn and door into:
Doors off to:
Lounge 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.37m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood.
Double glazed window to side elevation, airing cupboard, loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" to wardrobe, plus recess x 8' 1" ( 3.71m to wardrobe, plus recess x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" max x 8' 7" plus wardrobes ( 2.49m max x 2.62m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' x 6' 7" to stairs bulk head ( 1.83m x 2.01m to stairs bulk head )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, extractor hood, WC and partial tiling.
Patio area, laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
Up and over door, power socket, light point and plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45635823.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.