2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWilmslow Road, Cheadle
- A Substantial Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow that is Full of Character & Situated on a Third of an Acre
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Conservatory
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Individual Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite Fitted to a High Standard
- Study Room
- Utility Room
- Private Rear Garden to Three Sides
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Walking Distance to Cheadle High Street
A substantial two bedroom detached bungalow that is full of character & situated on a third of an acre. In brief the property comprises: reception hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, rear vestibule with storage, WC, utility room, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes (master with en suite shower room), individual four piece family bathroom suite with unique wooden features, study, good sized rear garden, off-road parking for several cars and a garage. This property offers a great deal of potential and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7340584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Callaghans, Cheadle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.