2 bedroom flat for saleChesterfield Road, Goring-by-Sea
Under Offer £184,950
- OPEN EVENT SATURDAY 8TH APRIL 12-13:30PM - PLEASE BOOK
- LAST FEW REMANING - BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- Ideal location for commuting
- Beautifully finished Kitchens
- Stunning Bathrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garages Available
- Sole Agents
- Help to buy scheme available
Robert Luff & Co are delighted to offer this stunning collection of 15 brand new apartments finished to a very high standard with flats offering stylish kitchens with integrated appliances and beautifully fitted bathrooms. Ideally situated in this favoured location just yards from the mainline station offering fast access to Brighton in just 26 minutes and direct trains to London Victoria in just 1 hour and 22 minutes. Local shops, schools, bus stops, doctor surgeries and leisure centre can all be found within a quarter of a mile making these flats a must buy. The stylish apartments are being sold with a brand new 125 year lease and a new homes warranty and with the option of garaging. Prices start at Offers in Excess of £189,950.
Photographs are off the show flat and indicative of the finish in all the flats.
Lease Information & Maintenance/Service Charges
Lease: New 125 Year lease Ground rent: £275 - £300 per annum (TBC) Maintenance/service charge: £1,350 per annum (TBC)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45636378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7373607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Luff & Co, Goring by Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.